CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Why we are at Barb's

So, I've had a few questions about why we are at Barb's. I was reminded of the reason just a few minutes ago when I heard a Mustang on the street and as I looked out the window and saw a car just like mine trying to get out and then back into their garage and barely got anywhere, slipping and sliding. 


That's why we're at Barb's. There is a more direct bus route to and from Mark's work (which he's used every day) and the potential to car pool with a 2 wheel drive car. She also likes the company and it's fun to hangout sometimes. My car is crappy in this weather, a joke really and I'd prefer not to put Simone in risk of getting messed up. Yes, it's the downfall of having your only car be a highly impractical rear-wheel-drive-wide-tired Mustang! Dad warmed me of that and I decided to move forward anyway.

Today Mark and I are moving back home. He already left for the bus and Barb and I are packing up stuff to head out. I have to pack all Mark's and my stuff from the past 5 days. We're heading into church so I can catch up on some work and help with Food & Toy. Mark and I will take Barb's car home (she's staying the night with friends) and we'll probably just hang at home for the weekend as the weather is predicted to keep up... it's snowing right now. 

1 thoughts from other people:

Melinda said...

That makes so much sense! How nice to have such a wonderful, welcoming relationship with extended family! A blessing, truly!
Enjoy snuggling up back at home and staying warm this weekend!