CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Snowy Adventure #2

We are supposed to be driving with my aunt and uncle and their 2 kids, to Montana tomorrow night. Up until today things were looking okay.


This morning my uncle called me and said that the Gorge route is closed and is supposed to be possibly as late as Wednesday... that doesn't fit in with our plans since that is the route we need to go. 

Jerry & Andrea (my uncle and aunt) don't have as much time as we do for the trip so leaving a lot later isn't entirely an option for them. We on the other hand, don't have to be back at work until the 5th. So we're trying to stay open to plan B (which won't get us there by Christmas Day, but whatever). 

I'll try and update more when things play out. If we end up with plan B it will mean quite the adventure for Mark and me, but we seen to have a knack for running into adventurous travel situations.

1 thoughts from other people:

Anonymous said...

just take 26 to hood river...

probably only an hour or 2 extra of driving.