CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

A day in the life

What would YOU do with every Friday off? Well, here's what I did today. (By the way, I'm stealing this idea from a previous blog of Jocelyn's) 


Next Friday will be different since I'm working the Michael W Smith concert, but today, this is it:
7:00am roll out of bed, brush teeth and throw on gym clothes
7:35 meet Trisha at the gym and do 35ish minutes on the treadmill walking/running and 40 minutes of circuit resistance training. 
9:00 pull into Panera for a bagel, coffee and time to work on my Bible Study
9:45 head out to run errands, the grocery store for a short list, the bank to get cash, the post office to get stamps for Christmas cards, Value Village for ugly sweaters for Mark and I for a Christmas party next week.
11:15 get home and empty car and hop on the computer for an hour to catch up with email and create my playlist for cleaning.
12:30 have lunch and sit for another 45 minutes
1:25 drag myself up from the couch to start cleaning, get setup with music upstairs (have my computer rigged to play through the Bose since Mark has the ipod), load all the cleaning supplies upstairs and get started on 1 of 3 bathrooms.
2:20 take a quick sustenance break before starting on bathroom number 2 and decide that bathroom number 3 can probably wait a couple weeks.
2:40 get a call and write a quick email
2:50 finish bathroom and do a couple more emails and write this blog

And that as far as I've gotten so far. The plan right now is to put the cleaning supplies away, drag my stereo contraption back downstairs, vacuum the entire house and then get started on baking some desserts before heading to Barb's around 5ish.

2 thoughts from other people:

Aly sun said...

I seriously want your day. Just like it. Including the 3 bathrooms.

Jenna said...

Sleep in, go to the gym, read, grab lunch/coffee with a friend, then go out dancing at night. Perfect.