CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Concert Pictures

I'm still waiting to get the one of me with two of the ladies I work with at the concerts and Michael W Smith. But here are some others.


Michael on the piano and the backup singers with melinda in the middle.

Melinda singing with Michael in the background.

This was right after the show. I got tickets for Bruce, Barb, Ken and Sharon. I like this picture because you can also see how the stage was setup. The drapes were Rolling Hills', which looked fantastic!

I wanted to introduce Sharon to Melinda Doolittle since she also enjoyed watching her on American Idol. Sharon stuck around long enough that we snuck in at the end of the line to have her sign things and get a picture. 


1 thoughts from other people:

Mike and Stace said...

That is really cool! I wanted to go to that concert so bad but it didn't work out. We had Bible Study instead and then watched Lord of the Rings. For whatever reason, Rolling Hills feels like miles from Vancouver, like it would take us all night to get there or something. Anyway, I'm glad you had fun- what a night!!