CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

A day in the life part 2

I can't remember exactly where I left off, but I think it was when I was upstairs and had just finished the bathroom. So here's how the rest of the day played out:

3:00 put cleaning supplies away, started bath mats in the washer, put laptop and stereo back downstairs and vacuumed the entire house. I hate vacuuming more then any other task, EVER, so was glad when that part was over. 
3:30ish got cake batter ready to bake and the oven on, took a break to write some email then put the cake batter in the molds and put them in the oven then started the gingersnap cookie dough... took my time with this as I wasn't going to be able to bake them for a while. 
4:15 baked a couple more molds of the little cakes and got the cookie dough mixed up. Also put Elf on the tv. 

Honestly, this is about as much as I remember. There was some running around getting all the stuff out for my Evening In December table for tomorrow night and getting changed (never got out of my workout clothes) into my pjs to head over to Barb's for the evening and night. I'm about to load up the car and head to Barb's where I'll finish baking the cookies and enjoy dinner and maybe a movie.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 thoughts from other people:

Melinda said...

Sounds pretty productive to me!!