CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

My little sister

Many of you have heard the story of my adoptive sister (she's the one standing closest to me in the blog picture above) and how she first met my dad. It's a heart-warming story, the say the least. Apparently a reporter in Montana thought the same thing. She was doing an article on after Christmas returns and asked my dad a few questions while he was in line to return a ski helmet for my sister. My dad, being the talkative guy that he is, ended up telling her about Christina's story. The reporter did a long interview with them last week. They ran the article on the front page of the Billings Gazette yesterday. Check it out!

Chance Meeting On Airplane Leads to Teens Adoption

4 thoughts from other people:

Aly sun said...

I love the new template and picture. It's beautiful.

Stephanie said...

Awesome and beautiful story, Carrie. Thanks for sharing!! Great new look to the blog, too! ;)

XO

Melinda said...

Thanks for sharing the link to the story! What fun to have it in the newspaper!
I agree with Alysun, your new layout is stand-out (even if I am not on your links list any more . . . )!

Mike and Stace said...

Carrie- that is such a great story!!! I love it every time I hear it. I also love your new blog. It's really cool.

Stacey Graves