CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cold?

I thought this was funny. My parents live in Billings, Montana. Mom sent this comment to me in an email today, "It never got over 18 degrees, but at least the wind chill warmed up to -1".

At least?? "Warmed" up to NEGATIVE 1?? Hah!!

It was cold this morning but I'm glad it's not that cold!

5 thoughts from other people:

Unknown said...

Yeah I love cold weather but dang that would be really cold

Cool blog!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, with a previous wind chill of -29, it was a nice warm spell. HA!

yeah...it's cold. everywhere you go there's like a draft.

Jenna said...

Hahaha, and I thought Boston was bad. Although it seems like it has been a relatively warm winter here. (knock on wood).

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's nothing! A wind chill of -1 is a warm day around here this winter. -1 is what our high is supposed to be tomorrow. I think the other day Brad was snowblowing the driveway when the wind chill was somewhere around -10.

Buttercup said...

Well, here in Northern Montana it's -10 degrees without the windchill...and the wind is howling. It's a good night be snug indoors and have the fire going.