CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

He's home!!

Mark is home!! Finally!! He got home Monday at noon. My work was nice enough to let me take the afternoon off at short notice (didn't find out about Monday's return until Sunday morning).

We have VERY MUCH enjoyed being together again!! It's almost like we just got married. We joked that we felt a little like we should have some kind ceremony before we could just go home together ;) Funny! Since Mark has been home he's enjoyed time off and relaxing, catching up on sleep and movies.

Mark got me a gift on his trip. An 80gig iPod!! My 2.5 year old 20gig busted a few months ago and we've missed having all our music in one place, especially on trips. That was a super fun surprise!!

This picture is Mark at his pre-op appointment for his eye surgery that we went to this morning. He's all assessed and approved to move forward with the surgery scheduled on Friday. We're very excited (although he's pretty nervous)! I'm taking the day off work so I can take him to the appointment, home, and take care of him.

If you are wondering about my hair appointment, it was just as fun as normal! If you're interested about how the color turned out, you'll just have to wait until you see me sometime. It's a little more red than last time.

Right now we are at Barb's. Just had a nice dinner and are going to catch up on the past 2 weeks of The Office.

Happy Halloween!

4 thoughts from other people:

Melinda said...

You feel like you just got married? You DID just get married!
I am so happy for you, that he is home.
Can't blame him for being nervous about the surgery. I would be, too. I am praying for a very smooth and accurate procedure!

Stephanie said...

Yeah.... he is home! Enjoy reconnecting!

Marla said...

I can't wait to see you in person to see the new hair color. You have to post a picture! Welcome home Mark, we missed you.

noell said...

Yeah!!! He's home! Marla is right - we've all missed you Mark through Care. I can't even imagine being apart so long, especially so soon after your wedding.

Super fun gift! It's a fun surprise, and great that you are back to having music wherever you go. :)

Love ya friend.