CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Thoughts in my head today...

I wonder when Mark is coming home? My current prediction is Tuesday (at the earliest). You know, all last week I prayed that God would bring Mark home on Tuesday. But I meant last Tuesday. I wonder if I didn't make that clear and God misunderstood?

I'm excited to eat the yummy spinach dip I made for the fun girlie ceramic party thing tonight that Jos organized. Although I'm not creative so am not looking forward to having my stupid creative thing look like a 5 year old did it.

While Mark has been gone I feel like I've been fairly productive with my time, now I'm ready for a break and some non-productive time.

I wonder when the strange knee, heel, and arch pain that I get randomly before/during/after I run, will eventually go away completely? Should I be doing special stretches? Na!

My good friend Raychel gave me some one-on-one attention the past two weeks and it's been SUPER fun to hangout with her. Love you friend!!

I have a hair appointment on Tuesday and I'm SO excited!! Do other people get as excited about hair appointments?

5 thoughts from other people:

Laura said...

thoughts in my head...I wonder when Clint is coming home? :) I have no end in sight..do you? Hang in there!

Stephanie said...

Just a little bit longer until a wonderful reunion.... hang in there friend!!!

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you Friday night...I wish that we could have gotten to chat. I read your blog and have loved hearing about the pre & post wedding stuff that you've been up to.

Have a good week (hopefully Tuesday will be an extra special day!).

Heather K. (AKA: Jos's sister)

Marla said...

I definitely get very excited about hair appointments, as you know. Especially when drastic changes are involved. Can't wait for the finances to get to the point where I can do the color thing again.

Christina Groth said...

Have fun getting your hair done? Picture?

Did Mark make it home?