CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

While Mark has been gone

Last week I blogged about the things I hoped to get done while Mark was gone. He's still gone and here's the progress I've made so far.

Updated as of 10/22
1) get most/all of the wedding Thank You cards written (my plan is 10 per day)- Half way done. Hope to finish them this week.

2) get more caught up on scrapbooking (I'm breaking it out tonight to make headway on the big event I want to finish before starting on the wedding album)- Started, but it's a slow moving project.

3) try and eat through food in our freezer, cupboards and fridge, saving on grocery money (e.g. chips and dip, frozen crock pot meal, pb&j, and whatever else I can find) - I've hardly eaten at home, if that counts. And only spent money on 1 meal out so far.

4) try a few bread machine recipes that Mark might not care for - tried one and it was okay. I realized there aren't too many that Mark wouldn't eat that I want to try.

5) clean the apartment - DONE

6) try and "set up" the second bedroom, complete with making the desk functional, organize the bookshelf, hang pictures, update filing - I updated filing but otherwise didn't get any further on this list.

7) hang more pictures - I won't get to this.

8) plan a few social activities I might not otherwise, hangout with Barb, run a half marathon on Sunday, etc. - I ran the half marathon and did a personal best!! I've hungout with Barb and had dinner with my friend Raychel on Thursday night. But otherwise I mostly worked out and worked on my projects at home.

0 thoughts from other people: