CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 10, 2011

The year in pics

I know, I'm SO far behind!! It's been like a year since I posted anything. Not sure if this will resurrect my blog but we'll give it a shot.

Instead of trying to recap the last year I'll just start with this week...

I'm taking cues from another mom friend and am going to take 1 pic a week that some how reflects our life that week. So here is week 1's pic taken 6/8/11.


In the picture...
Sophie wrapped up asleep in her bouncy seat on the kitchen table. Funny the things you do differently with your second... put them up high when you are NOT supposed to do that but it's better to keep Sophie out of reach of Millie, who doesn't understand not poking or laying on her sister. Millie is a GREAT big sister and LOVES to hold Sophie, but doesn't understand that things like poking her eyes and putting her entire body weight on any part of Sophie isn't okay.

My coffee cup on the counter, I LOVE drinking coffee these days. Too bad it's full caffeinated because I would drink it all day long.

Lastly, you see Millie (eating a sponge, I told her not to after I caught this pic). Millie CANNOT get enough water play. She drinks it, splashes it, plays with it on her tea cart/tray, outside, and in it when possible. Anything she can do with water she will do. So every once in a while I set her up at the sink with various bowls and cups and utensils and LOTS of towels because the water gets everywhere, a bib, and a trickle of water from the faucet and let her have fun. This particular day the game was good for about 40 minutes! The day after it lasted about 15 minutes and wasn't quite as interesting.

2 thoughts from other people:

Annette said...

Good resurrect for sure! Even a weekly post with a picture would be super fun!

Stephanie said...

Yay... you're back!! Keep it up.. its fun to capture your life here and then look back.

Hope to chat soon!!