CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Picture of the week

It takes me a couple days to have a moment where I can leave the girls unattended enough to grab the camera, another couple of days to be able to get the pics loaded and sorted through and another day to get them posted. Right now Millie is on my lap writing with pen all over my filing but it allows me a sec to write this so I'm not complaining ;)

Week 2 picture:

I sometimes put Sophie down on the playmat for some floor time and Millie likes to get underthere with her. Which means I can't leave them because Millie will climb all over Sophie. I did get Millie to stop trying to sit under the thing and lay down instead. Anyway, this was a cute moment.

Which turned into this...


And here's another one just for fun. We give Sophie a bath a couple times a week on nights when Millie doesn't have one. I suggested to him this particular night that we hadn't gotten any pics of her in the bath yet so Mark grabbed the camera and snapped a few.


And this is what was going on while that was happening.


Now if you'll excuse me I need to pick up my desk. Millie is taking all the papers from the right side, writing on them with the pen and moving them to the left side so they are all over the place and on the floor. But hey, I had time to write/post!

0 thoughts from other people: