CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Year in pics... week 3 and 4

I know I missed last week so here you are... the pic that represents last week:



I know I already posted this pic, but when I looked back on last week's pics I liked this one the most as a representation of our week.


And here is week 4's pic:


Sophie has been smiling for a couple weeks and we have yet to capture it on camera. Actually, we haven't had a chance to try. So yesterday after she ate (when she's the happiest), I propped her up and pulled out the camera. Of course, Millie wanted to be part of the fun. She won't pose for pictures these days but I managed to capture some really cute shots of her interacting with Sophie. I love this one because Sophie is really into Millie, who is doing something she thinks is pretty fun ;)



Here are some of my other favorites from that series:







0 thoughts from other people: