CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We're ONLINE!!

A disk that didn't boot, 45 minutes with tech support, trying a few of my own ideas, frustration, and finally light at the end of the tunnel - I got the Internet at home set up and running on my laptop. Sweet action!! The best part was somehow finding the solution myself ;) Although I have to give props to Apple because I think I solved the problem by simply following their prompts. 


Mark are and I off to make dinner at Barb's while catching up on American Idol. 

Good night.

3 thoughts from other people:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I always forget that your rock Macintosh. I've sworn never to buy PC again...I hope Apple comes down in pricing :/

Anonymous said...

Apple does seem to have a good thing going, but I'm not ready to give up my PC(s) - both laptop and desktop. (Even though Brad thinks Microsoft is out to get him personally and he hates Bill Gates with a passion. LOL) We have one computer that has Linux installed and we both want to learn how to use Linux.

Now see what happens when you start talking "geek?" LOL I'm glad you're online. I know I tend to go nuts when I can't go online!

Anonymous said...

Do you have iChat???? -Adri