CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The beginning of the change

It's 11:30pm and we have to get up around 5 tomorrow morning. Lately, my body seems to prefer more sleep then less, so the short night time is a bummer. 


Mark is packing, we both ironed, and I'm waiting for the ipod to finish loading. It's been loading a couple tv shows for 2 DAYS!! Yes, it's taking WAY too long!! But I'm too cheap to buy the super fast Internet and only got the sort-of-fast Internet. So my computer kept going to sleep before it finished loading and now I'm running an update and, blah, blah, it's just taking too long. 

Tomorrow morning I drop my husband off at the airport for his trip to Taiwan. I'm NOT looking forward to the rest of the morning as it will simply be a reminder of my newly "alone" status with him away. So I've saved voice messages from a friend of mine to listen to tomorrow on the way home from the airport so I have something else to focus on. Being a planner, I've already planned out how the rest of my day/week will go without Mark. I'm going to take it one day at a time and hopefully he'll be back before I know it!!

Monday I start my new job. I'm SUPER excited, but a little nervous to see how things go. I'm not worried about how they will go, but you know, I want it to be good. In the past I made it a personal policy not to blog about work. But I'm not sure I feel as strongly about it with this job,  so I'll see what happens.

I just saw a pig fly by my window!! Hah!! Actually the ipod FINALLY sync'd up and everything is updated. So I'm going to help my husband finish packing (even though I'd rather unpack him so he could stay) so we can head to bed. Poor guy is going to start the trip exhausted!!

2 thoughts from other people:

Stephanie said...

I will be thinking about you this week as you are Mark-less and starting a new job!!

XO

Jenna said...

I'm sad that you are going to be Mark-less this week, but ubber excited that you are starting a new job. I'll be praying for you!