CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Home + with my husband = total bliss!!

Well, we are both home and it couldn't be more wonderful to be together again!!! Mark got home around noon yesterday from Taiwan and came home and went to bed, getting up in time to pick me up at the airport at 12:30 (my flight was delayed 1.5 hours). Because Mark slept so much when he got home and it was the middle of the day his time, we stayed up for a while after we got home until I could drag him to bed after eating a little and watching tv. We got up kind of early and took a midday nap. I've been trying to keep him up (which is a challenge) so he'll be able to sleep tonight and doesn't keep us up super late again.


I had a great time in Florida!! I went with a team of 6 other people from Sunset to get the low down on The Summit Leadership conference we'll be hosting at Sunset and we had excellent team building time and connection with each other. It was inspiring, encouraging, and all around a fantastic trip!! You can view a few pictures Janet (who is also my boss ;) took that she posted on her blog. 

In a little bit Barb is picking us up to go hangout at my aunt and uncle's and play Wii and Dance Dance Revolution with some cousins. Good times!! 

1 thoughts from other people:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh... sweet wedded bliss!! ;-)