CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm curious...

I'm curious.... When do you start listening to Christmas music? After Thanksgiving? Any time in November? Not until December? After Starbucks breaks out the holiday cups? Or some other time?



On a separate note, those of us at Jocelyn's ceramic party a couple weeks ago were asked to post pictures of our finished pieces... mine didn't turn out quite like a hoped, so it's not worth posting. However, the blue was so dark that it almost hid the black text completely. So the fun part is that the "message" at the bottom of my mug for Mark, turned out to be like a secret surprise (when viewed in a very bright) Hah!!
Barb's bowl turned out very nicely though. She even got a "Good Job" note from the ladies who did the firing. You should pressure her post a pic.

3 thoughts from other people:

Anonymous said...

I started listening to Christmas music TODAY!! Charlie Brown's Christmas... I love it.

Bummer about your mug...guess that means will all have to go back for a second round!

Stephanie said...

I have a strict rule about NOT listening to Christmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving. It just makes it more special and meaningful to me, I guess. Only 13 more days to go.... yipee!

Jenna said...

Personally, I am not a fan of Christmas or Christmas music. But it really bugs me when people start doing Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving. Give us time to be Thankful, before greedy Christmas present time. All the stores on the East Coast are already set up for Christmas. *gag*