CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Going Green?

On a work related venture I recently signed up for Ideal Bite daily tips. It's a website that shared ideas for "green" living. It promotes lower energy costs, giving back to our community, etc.

I'm not really a "green" type person. I know people who are and I think it's great, but it's never been my gig. However, after reading these awesome daily tips over the past week I've decided I want to make a more conscious effort.

Check out there idea for Thanksgiving.

I normally don't like a lot of regular newsletters I have to read through, but these are really good, interesting, short, informative, and have excellent ideas. So check it out!

1 thoughts from other people:

Marla said...

Hey Care, I signed up for the daily tips. I'm like you and haven't really gotten into the whole "green" thing, but feel I should change my ways a bit. You will actually be surprised once you see my Christmas gifts this year cause they are right along those lines. ;) Oh, and I am selling my hummer in the next 3-5 years or so.