CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Comments from my super wonderful husband!

Hello,
My name is Mark, and this is my first blog. I always thought that blogs are supposed to be about something so deep about life, or the meaning of life or something. So it seems to me that blogs would be a challenge to write. So this might be my last blog :-). But I enjoy reading blogs of others, and it is a great way to keep up on news of others. My wife is a great blogger! My sister in-law is too, and I like reading them all. I love my wife a ton, and I love God!
OK, bye.

2 thoughts from other people:

Anonymous said...

Dood, you're hilarious. Umm...funny note, those that love writing blogs don't always like reading them and vice versa. I don't really spend lots of time reading other blogs. I should, but I don't.

Love you bro! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Laura said...

Very nice Mark...wow, I can see blogging in your future..you're such a natural! (Really..I'm kidding) Leave the posting up to your wife!