CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby shower

Yesterday Barb and Sharon Mulder threw me a baby shower for my Sunset family. I work there, do ministry there, and have been attending for almost 7 years so it was quite the crowd! My friends are very generous and other than having to take a ton of pee breaks and getting sleepy, it was a wonderful afternoon!!

Me and Rose. She is the wife of a guy I work with and I got to know her at Gift last week. She's awesome and is learning maternity massage... I'm taking advantage on Thursday ;)

Me (36 weeks) and Barb. Thanks for the beautiful location, yummy food, and wonderful party!!

Jilly Gosset, know her from my job as admin. She's an awesome woman!
Little Nike's from my friend Jenna who I've been hanging out with since she was a Junior in HS. She's now graduated from college and is a career woman.
Rose picked out an outfit that was the hit of the party. SUPER cute!!
From L to R, Janet, Julie, Bethany and Rose. Janet is my boss and gotten to be a good friend. Julie start off as Barb's friend and is now mine as well, she's also offered her arms to hold the baby as needed. Bethany is the wife of another guy I work with and a good friend. And Rose, again ;)
These are just a few of the 20-25 people who were able to come. Barb's place was quite crowded. It was fun to see friends from so many different circles, our realtor, friends of Barb's, former co-workers, current co-workers, friends from student ministry, and all some how associated with Sunset. My mom was even able to come!! She's in town for a work thing and managed to get away for a few hours to join the party.
This was our second/last shower. So now I'll be spending the weekend with my mom trying to finalize the last few purchases and then plan to organize all our wonderful new clothes and accessories in the nursery so we're all ready to go!
At our appointment last Wednesday the Dr said he thinks the baby should be more early than late, which is exciting! So I'm hoping all these early plans will be necessary ;)

0 thoughts from other people: