CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Mark turned 30!!

My dear husband turned 30 and in his desire to NOT be the center of attention, I tried to lay fairly low in the celebration of this special occasion. Although his birthday celebration went on for quite a while!! It started with cake the night his parent's came to visit in late September, then moved into a "small" family and close friend party on the 3rd and then his actual birthday on the 9th. Celebrated with Bruce and Barb out at a movie. It all ended with a fancy dinner out with just Mark and I. He'd been asking for an excuse to do a nice steak dinner in Portland so we figured this was as good an occasion as ever. It was very nice and a wonderful end to the birthday festivities!



The Ironman cake our friend Trisha made.

Mark and I at his family party.
I meant to post several more pictures but through wrestling with blogger, I finally gave up!

3 thoughts from other people:

Sharon said...

Please pass on my congrats to Mark for 30 wonderful years....and many more :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mark!
From the Tanners :)

Anonymous said...

I would have come...had I had an invite :/