CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Don't hate me, but I'm selling...

I know, everyone is always trying to sell you something. And I've just joined the ranks! But I have to say, I'm very excited about it! I feel a bit like an infomercial when I tell people, but it's just fun. So here's why I'm becoming a rep:
- I like to meet people and talk, so it's a good fit!
- I like to eat and doing a party is a chance to share food with others.
- I love the product so appreciate being able to talk about how neat it is.
- I've always wanted to sell something like this and hadn't ever heard of this product until a couple months ago and thought it was rad, so figured now is as good a time as any!
- And of course, being able to earn money to fund my spending habits (but I'm being honest when I say this is more of an added benefit).

Here's what I'm selling. It's called Demarle and it's cool. (And here comes the sales "ask") So if you like what you see on the website and want to hear more about it or want to host a party to earn money towards buying something you like (I won't lie, the stuff's not cheap), then let me know. I can also do what's called a "Show & Go" where I just come and make you something to demonstrate the radness of this stuff. Or if you just like a chance to get your friends together, I'll do all the work!!

4 thoughts from other people:

Aly sun said...

I went to one of these parties and am sold on the products. I have the muffin cups and the funny pan with the holes in it. The quality is worth the extra $ in my opinion. I have a very long wish list.

Have fun. It sounds like you have the best reasons to start doing this kind of thing.

Jenna said...

No offense. But I'm not a fan of their website. It's really awkward. Anyways, maybe we could do a party! Let me know when your official and we'll plan something.

Molly said...

I received a muffin pan and a cake pan for one of my bridal showers, and I love it ...

Anonymous said...

Their stuff is cooooool.