CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Floaters

By the way, I like the "floater" reference because it makes me think of something else ;) Hah!

- I'm not feeling 100%. Not sure why... I've been around sick people lately and I hope what I'm feeling doesn't turn into anything.
- My husband is still the best thing in my life!! Seriously! He made me laugh all the way into work and I won't tell you what we laughed about in the car yesterday (lets just say it had something to do with what "floaters" makes me think of ;) We don't feel mature enough to be adults!
- Mark and I are using a gift card for our dinner tonight. I like the goal of trying to keep the purchase no higher than the price of the card. So we only have to pay for the tip!
- Other then not wanting to be unwell, I don't want to be under-the-weather because I have a fun morning/afternoon of scrapbooking at my friend Stacey's tomorrow.
- Yesterday's Sanctus Real concert rocked!! Although staying up until after 1am didn't. I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck. Is that what getting older feels like?
- I'm having fun trying to tell people about Demarle. But I was recently told I wasn't being aggressive enough... so watch out!!! You better sign up to host a party before I come after you ;)
- Work is fun lately with everyone moving around. I like having my team in my area. Tuesday's are now much more lively!
- Happy Friday!!

3 thoughts from other people:

GodSide said...

Your title made me think of...well the toilet.

Mike and Stace said...

I loved having you at my house on Saturday!!!! It was fun and i LOVE my Damarle products. I've already made Michael heart pancakes and will make chocolate cake hearts on Thursday for our Bible Study. I've already started a mental list of what else I want to buy from you so it looks like a party in February will be something I will be doing. Can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

I've been sick too!!! so not fun. Finally feel like I've turned the corner. See you soon.
Jay