CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wavy Wednesday

My mom and I like to email each other during the day. It's the way we communicate and it's fun. A while ago we started titling the subjects of our emails based on how the person who sends the first email is feeling that day. It can vary quite dramatically but I thought the subject of today's email, Wavy Wednesday, was/is quite fitting for the day.

Actually, wavy seems to also describe several other things in my life right now, including my emotions. Today my emotions were really wavy!

We signed the papers for our house yesterday morning and celebrated with lunch at Red Robin. It would be fun if we could make a bigger deal about everything with the house but I'm just not sure how to celebrate it appropriately. We both said how we didn't think we would have a house in the first year of being married so are very excited to be taking this step sooner than we thought. And we'll be moving in on our 11 month anniversary ;) Although we don't really celebrate months, but it's a fun thing to note.

Tomorrow we do our final walk-thru at 2pm and hopefully have the keys in hand by the end of the day. I'm looking forward to walking into the place for the first time knowing it's OURS!!

Given the circumstances, I will be glad when the next few weeks are over. Not only are they full with a lot going on at work and personally, but it just difficult to be in transition for such a long time. Although I don't have anything lined up for after August 31st, yet. I'll be glad when I do and know how things will settle. I hope wavy won't describe the next 4 weeks but that it will settle a little. I don't know how much more of this I can take! I've cried like 4 times since Sunday evening and I have no alternate reason for such emotions!

2 thoughts from other people:

Jenna said...

I'm sorry your emotions are to wavy. That is a bummer. But exciting about the new house. Hopefully that joy will counteract the more negative things. Coffee sometime soon?

Laura said...

Maybe you're pregnant? :) JK!!! Wouldn't that be the topper to all the upheaval in your world! I'll be praying that your move goes well, last days at work go well and that Mark stays in the country too! :)