CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

International Phones Calls

Some how a group of internationals have my phone number. Over the past 4 days I've gotten up to 10+ calls a day from people who don't speak a lick of English. Mark has tried a couple phrases in languages he knows (he only knows the phrases, not the entire language) and we can't figure it out. At first I tried to answer and indicate to them that I won't be able to help them because I can't understand them, although they didn't seem to get the picture because they just kept talking. Now... I just let it ring through and it's convenient as they never leave messages.

Could my number have been accidentally handed out somewhere? Luckily it's always clear when it's one of these numbers because it doesn't have the right amount of digits. Although you would think these people might take the hint after 1 or 2 calls instead of trying up to 5 times in one day. The message won't change, the language won't change, so why keep trying? 984-890-30 hasn't gotten the hint!!

0 thoughts from other people: