CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

California and bust


I wrote this Friday afternoon but had to rush out before posting...
I'm in California and considering how badly I had to pee by the time my flight landed, "bust" definitely felt like what I was about to do!!

When Mark said he was flying out of the country again, I struck a deal with Barb. We split the cost of the ticket and I fly to California to drive back with her. A win for both of us, she gets a driving buddy and I get regular human contact and distraction from the absence of my husband for a weekend :)

So here I am. Arrived around 10:30 this morning and had lunch, took a nap, picked up Katie from school, took pictures on the Mac and now am doing a quick glance online before we head to Target, go see Horton Hears A Who, and then meet up with Aunt Anita for dinner.

1 thoughts from other people:

Jenna said...

Good deal. Hope you are having fun!