CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just something I want to say


I LOVE my husband!! So much!! I love spending time with him. I love thinking about our life together. I love thinking about the fun things we've done and great times we've had. I love looking at him from across the room and always doing a double take when I realize how amazingly good looking he is!!

On top of all that, he makes me feel like a million bucks! Couldn't be more patient, gracious and forgiving towards me.

He's my favorite person in the world!! I cherish even the small moments together, when he holds my hand, when he smiles at me, and when he kisses my lips.


One year and one week ago he asked me to marry him :)

Thank you God!!

5 thoughts from other people:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet post, Carrie!! God is good, isn't he? I am glad you are enjoying married life. Its the BEST!!

XO

Anonymous said...

BLECH!

Anonymous said...

lol...seriously though...Blech! LOL

Anonymous said...

Who needs a critic when you have a big brother?????

Cherish that feeling Carrie. There are so many who aren't so blessed. Look at your mom and dad as an example of that kind of love deepening over time.

God is good so life is good.

Anonymous said...

Ditto hunny! On all accounts. I love you!