CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

More wedding pictures ;)



I posted a few more pictures of the wedding (some not in the other 2 locations), on my facebook account. You can get to them here. I'm really loving all the pictures!! The more I look at them the more fun memories I think of from the day!

Also, my friend Marla is helping me with my blog "look" and banner, that's awesome!! She rocks! Thanks Mar!!

I'm hoping to post the "real" wedding pictures online in the next few weeks so if you are interested in seeing them, check back!

Last night I made a new recipe, Aunt Laurel's Enchiladas. They were SO good!! I also made little breakfast sandwiches that I froze for us to have for breakfast sometimes. You just heat them in the microwave, we had them today and they were very good!

Last night we also went over to Barb's for some hangout and tv time. It's one of the few times I can get online (hence the posted pics). I'm still struggling with the minimal Internet in my life and can sometimes log in to the neighbors at our apartment. But I also kind of like not having the option of getting online in the evenings.

I ate frozen wedding cake for dessert. A few seconds in the microwave and it's as good as new!! We were also fairly happy with the result of The Last Comic Standing. Although our favorite person got voted off a couple weeks ago, Amy Shumer.

Mark has been SO good at remembering to pray at night when we go to bed. I've been very impressed with that. It's really neat to pray together and something we always forgot to do before now.

4 thoughts from other people:

Melinda said...

I soaked in the last lines . . . about praying! Yahoo!

Great for you both!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Just got all caught up after my week of insanity in Charlotte! Love you both! The new tires are SUPER SEXY, Love the photos and hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

hey, you sharing the recipe for the enchiladas? janet

Allison McKenney said...

Hey, I can post comments again! Since we couldn't make it to the wedding, I am so glad you posted pictures...you look gorgeous - absolutely beautiful...

Allison