CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Life with baby

Millie will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Time sure has gone by fast!! She is SO cute and likes to eat. I've had 3 days alone with her that went pretty well. We have even gotten into a little routine for 2 of those days. Although I can't imagine trying to care for a newborn with other kids!! I suppose when it's your first time it's all so new...


Mark has done a great job of picking up some extra tasks around the house and we're getting some meals this week, which will be SO helpful!! I can't imagine trying to cook when afternoons seem to be Millie's fussy time. And grocery shop... that seems extremely intimidating to me right now. Next week we have a few things we are going to try and venture out to. Will be nice to get out a little and try my hand at taking her places. She's not too consistent yet though so should be interesting.

Here are more pics of our little Millie.


Millie, asleep, with Daddy. He loves his precious little girl!


We managed to catch a smile while she was sleeping. It's SO cute!! I love her little arm up. She loves moving her hands and arms around and trying to eat her hands.
Millie with Grandma, around 4 days told.
Beautiful baby face!
Floor time. I've tried "tummy time" but she just likes to eat the blanket ;)
1 week old. Jerry, Andrea and family brought us dinner and hung out for a bit.

She likes the bath! Look at that contented face. SO cute!!

2 thoughts from other people:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby!! in one of the pictures she looks just like her mother. She's special to me, because she was born on my birthday. Aunt Bonnie

Aly sun said...

She is so beautiful! Outings are intimidating at first but you'll get the hang of it. There have been so many trips that I end up feeding the baby in the car, changing blow-out diapers in the rest room, shopping for 2.5 minutes, nursing again in the car and I decide I should have just stayed home. But some thing just HAVE to be done.