CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby Shower!

My good friend Trisha threw me a baby shower last night! We invited mostly my family and close friends. It was really fun!!


By the way, Barb is throwing me another shower for my Sunset family, so if you are part of that group, you'll be getting an evite in the coming weeks ;)


Trisha did an amazing job on food and decorations!! Barb and I went out with Jenna to get birthday (our gift to Jenna from back in May) celebration pedicures and by the time I got home my place had been transformed into baby shower land!
Everyone was SO generous and I couldn't believe all the wonderful gifts we received!! It's a relief to be getting some of the baby accessories we've been needing.
Mark's Mom (who wasn't able to make it) knit this BEAUTIFUL white baby sweater! It's SUPER cute!! When I started opening the gifts I almost wanted to cry because of how real it was all feeling. I've wanted this for so long and can't believe it's happening!!
Me with my cake. Trisha made the invitations and the cake, which looked like each other.
Some of my aunts and cousins who came up from Dallas and Salem. They were a little late due to traffic, but managed to stay for a bit. My cousin Margaret (on my left) is due 3 to 4 weeks before me and is looking great!
My good friend Stacey MADE me and the baby quilts!! I LOVE them!!
Barb, me (31 weeks) and Trisha at the end of the night. It was a really fun night!!

3 thoughts from other people:

Marla said...

Looks like the shower was super fun. I love the clothes lines with cute little baby clothes on them! What a great idea. The quilts are incredible too! I'm noticing the little belly button is still holding on for dear life. Pop, POp, POP!!!!!! :)

Michael and Stacey said...

It was a lot of fun! I love your nursery. You did a great job with that.

Aly sun said...

Baby showers are so fun and putting away all those cute little clothes makes it seem so real (and makes the time crawl a little slower, I think). I had no idea that Margaret was pregnant! What exciting news.