CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

What I've been doing...

- getting FIOS instead of DSL (apparently that's all they have in these new places, it's more expensive but super fast!)
- adjusting to my new schedule, you'll get no complaints out of me for having every Friday off!
- trying to keep our house in order, catching up on laundry, cooking, trying to organize things that I need to create an organizational system for, etc.
- enjoyed 6 fantastic days in MT for JR & Molly's Wedding!!

Yes, they ARE that good looking! And nice too ;)

Some of the fam at the reception. Oregon represent!

This week I'm looking forward to working a VeggieTales show in Washington on Friday and another one at Sunset on Sunday. I also have my first Wednesday nanny gig this week, which will be fun. For now I'm enjoying super fast FIOS ;)


4 thoughts from other people:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you to have FIOS! I'm jealous. I so wish I could have been in Billings for the wedding, but there was just no way. I've got to save up for Beth's high school graduation next spring!

Dallas MOPS said...

Congratulations to JR. I guess I should jump over to his site and say so to him. That's great and they are a good looking couple.

Fast internet make all the difference. Glad you are back, getting settled into your new routines and such.

Anonymous said...

I a such a dork. I am Dallas MOPS and forgot to log out as I was administering one of my many blogs. It is just me, your 2nd-cousin-once-removed-on-your-dad's-side, Alysun

Anonymous said...

Nanny gig? Man I need to give you a call and catch up. You'll get a good taste of what kids are like before you have your own! :) That's a good thing.