CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Me today

I'm excited about seeing Indiana Jones tomorrow night!! Mark and I are going with Bruce and Barb right after work. I've already purchased our tickets on Fandango for the IMAX ;)


I'm excited to try a new thing tonight. We're doing manicures at tonight's IGNITE night for middle schoolers. I have NO idea how it will go. If this works out well I'd like to do it every time. I have it all setup, here's a picture of one of the tables (I have 2 setup)... we're doing it in stations.

I hope Cook wins American Idol tonight.

Mark and I have enjoyed some spontaneous lunches since I've been working at the church. Today I didn't call him until 5 after 12 to see if he was available. We had Mexican and I ate too much, but it was wonderful!!

I love what I do and have enjoyed focusing on getting things (processes, forms, standards, etc) setup. I like starting things and have enjoyed creating my job.

I'm excited for our trial run camping in a month. It's the weekend before our vacation starts, but hey, better late then never!! We're still trying to decide if we want to rent a car, trade with someone, or drive the Mustang on our 6 day camping trip... we don't want the space issues with Mustang, don't want the clean up and responsibility of using someone else's, and don't want the expense of renting. I'm leaning towards driving the Mustang, but we aren't even sure our equipment and stuff will fit!!

I hate the odd weather. Can't we just go from cool to warm gradually instead of overnight? I feel like I need to check the weather forecast every day before getting dressed.

3 thoughts from other people:

Anonymous said...

I love how you talk about your "work." The very best job in the world is one that doesn't feel like "work" but like you are having fun. How very fortunate you are!

You'll have to post your review of Indiana Jones. Can you just imagine seeing Temple of Doom at an Imax??? That opening sequence with the boulder... WOW!

Have fun!

Stephanie said...

Hope the movie was good!!

Doug and I went on a 5 day camping trip for our first anniversary. We went to Diamond Lake, Crater Lake, and the Rogue River. It was a great bonding experience and so much fun. I hope you have fun, too!!

.. oh yeah.. i kinda was going for archuleta.. but i am happy cook won, too!

xo

GodSide said...

Well did it work out well?