CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Year in pics... week 5 & 6

This week we are enjoying some R&R at Mark's parent's place on Whidbey Island in WA. Mark had to return to work for a couple days but the girls and I are sticking around for a while longer.

Week 5: This picture was taken last Saturday at the local 4th of July fair. Millie's first time on any rides and she loved them!



Week 6: Today Millie played for a while with water on the back deck. SO cute!! I selected this picture because it has Jean (my mother-in-law) in the background smiling at Sophie.




Week 6 #2: Couldn't resist including this one for the week. Check out that beautiful smile! I LOVE this face!! There were like 12 pictures in this series and I had to keep pretty much all of them because I want to always remember the many faces of this adorable baby!


1 thoughts from other people:

Annette said...

Your little girls are adorable! I LOVE hearing about them and seeing the pictures. Keep these coming because some day, they will be the diary of days your girls will want to see and read about :)