CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What a difference 2 months can make...

Tomorrow (7/6) is Sophie's 2 month birthday. Seriously can't believe how fast it has gone! The fun thing about my second child is I'm more relaxed and not so stressed out and am enjoying every stage a little more, but also looking forward to what is coming and seeing who Sophie will become ;) I find myself wanting her to grow up and not wanting it at the same time.




So... I'm in my 3rd week of trying to count calories and getting back into working out. Well, the 3rd week technically starts today. After the first week I lost 5lbs! Which was awesome since I'd had zero weight loss in about 3 weeks.


I haven't weighed myself this week because I'm not home with my usual scale. From my best guess, the weight loss is not that great. Partly because we're at Mark's Parent's place and... well... lets just say my mother-in-law knows her way around a kitchen! I'm trying my best but also being realistic and not obsessed. The good news is that I've already worked out like 4 times in the 5 days we've been here and saw improvement from my run/walk on Saturday to my run/walk on the same route on Monday. I was pretty excited about that! Now when running I don't just try and keep from dying but actually find a good pace and feel a little better.


Below I've included pictures of myself (the best I could find) from 2 months ago to today. I'm still 2o+ over where I was before getting pregnant with Millie but hoping that with the calorie awareness and workouts I'll be down there eventually, preferably sooner than later. But I do have to say that you really have to eat a stupid amount of food to be nursing, working out, chasing a toddler around AND not losing any weight ;)


5/6





7/2

0 thoughts from other people: