CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Returning to work

It's Saturday night and all I can think about is how on Monday I return to work. I get to take Millie with me, which is pretty cool and I'm really thankful that I have the opportunity to take my baby with me. But I'm nervous about how it will go. I think it will work after we find our groove, but the unknown always scares me. I've so enjoyed my time at home with baby Millie and am a sad that during the time I'm at work my attention will be kind of divided. However, I'm excited about going back to work as well because I really enjoy my job and the people I work with... just the unknown is scary. Trust God... trust God... why is that always so hard to remember?


And because blog posts are just a lot better with pictures, check out my beautiful baby! Now I'm off to feed that beauty and spend the next 45 minutes trying to get her to sleep in her own bed (she likes to suck on the pacifier while falling asleep but can't hold it in herself, so I have to stand there and hold it in for her. And she likes to not stay asleep and wake up every minute or 2 for a while ;) But it's so worth it and I'll look back on these days with such fond memories!! At least she's starting to fall asleep before midnight ;)



1 thoughts from other people:

Rick Friesen said...

She is just so cute! and of course i am completely unbiased.