CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Pregnant pic

The nursery is completely ready. I have decided to give up on cleaning. My mom is coming out this week and is staying until after Thanksgiving (SUPER excited about this!!). And I can only think of a few ways in which I could be more uncomfortable. I told Mark tonight on the drive home that the reality of what is about to happen to us completely escapes me. So right now I'm focusing on the excitement of not having a child using up all my resources. And planning a few fun activities (New Moon ;) for next weekend in case this child has decided to stay in past her due date. I think I get a little too anxious about having her out when I think about how I get my very own baby in a few short days/weeks ;)

Here I am, 38 weeks and 2 days.
Can you see the stretch marks on the bottom half of my belly? They are quite nice. Looks like someone clawed me down there. And of course, they are made worse by the excessive itchiness.

3 thoughts from other people:

Stephanie said...

You look great, Carrie! And I have the same stretch marks.. probably more than you!!

Hang in there.. enjoy the time you have left before the big day!!

xo

Aunt Heather said...

I can definitely relate to the discomfort. I can attest (and so can your mother your Aunt Lynn and your cousin, Becky) that once you are holding that precious one, you will forget all the discomforts of being pregnant and the stress and pain of delivery.

Meanwhile, kick back, put your feet up and let Mark massage your back.

Addie said...

You are SO CUTE. I can't stand it.