CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday pregnant pic day


Apparently Monday is pregnant picture day. Lordwilling one day it will be new baby picture day, every day!!


The coat I'm wearing makes me think of that Chris Farley skit where he would wear a too-small jacket and sing, "fat man in a little coat". This is, obviously, a non-maternity coat.

Mom is here, which is super fun!! Came home from work today to dinner in the crockpot, cake in the oven, and the house warm freshly picked up and smelling good. I could really get used to having dinner ready for me every night!!

There is still no indication that this child is going to come any time soon. She's due on Saturday. We're talking with the Dr at Wednesday's appointment about plan B. Although we're still on the fence about what plan B should be.

In the mean time, I'm plowing through my last week of work. Which I'm glad about since my back doesn't want to spend more than 5 minutes sitting comfortably in my work chair. It's too weird that it's my last week of work that reality hasn't set in!!

3 thoughts from other people:

Michael and Stacey said...

I showed your pic to Michael and he laughed so hard at the hat man in a little coat comment. He thought that was great!!

Aly sun said...

Good for you for sticking it out at work. That would be hard being so uncomfortable. I hope you have your baby soon and naturally. Inducing is so difficult (more painful, if possible) on you and the baby. I was 1 day after my due date with #1, 6 days after with #2, and 8 days after with #3. It is agony to wait, but letting the baby come naturally is best (repeat 4,000 times per day as necessary :).

Katie said...

I was induced with all three of ours, I would highly recommend it, but only if your body is showing signs of going into labor. All of mine labors were quick and complication free. I'm sure Luke would answer any questions Mark or you can think of on Friday at men's group.