CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I got nothin!

Ya, I have nothing to say. Well, I have lots of things to say but either this isn't the right context for saying them or I don't have time to say anything. So this is it for now. I'm alive, fairly well, and busy. 


Here was my schedule today:
7:30 wake up a little later then I should have, get the coffee started, shower, wake-up Mark, get ready, eat breakfast
9:00 leave the house and drop Mark off at the bus stop (dad is in town so borrowing the car, SO glad we have 2 cars!)
9:30 arrive at school and jet over to the library where I sit and read while drinking my coffee for an hour
10:30 move to a position closer to my class, use the bathroom and eat half my sandwich
11:00 class
12:50 leave campus and make a stop on my way to get Mark from work to drop me off at work so he can have the car
1:45 arrive at work and eat the other half of my sandwich while working
5:10 transition from admin work to Mission Connexion work (I have to keep clear lines between my paid/unpaid work)
6:55 head over to my Peacemaker Team meeting
8:35 Great meeting! Grab my stuff from my office and get a ride home with Barb
9:00 arrive home and visit with dad and Mark while I make myself dinner of scrambled eggs and English muffin
took a phone call, got updated on email, put a load of laundry in, iced my knee a couple times because it's still swollen from a fall I took running on Saturday.
10:45 going to post this and take Mark upstairs to bed. He's falling asleep on the couch right now.

0 thoughts from other people: