CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wondering Wednesday

Today my mom and I emailed and called our email Wondering Wednesday. Here's what I'm wondering:


- I wonder why I seem to fight having mid-week days off so much?
- I wonder when my schedule will feel normal?
- I wonder when my schedule will change (you know, they always do)?
- I wonder how long it will take me to sort through and file the huge file-pile upstairs?
- I wonder why some things don't happen the way I want?
- I wonder why God and I sometimes seem to want different things for my life?
- I wonder when we will ever hang the little mirrors we bought for above our fireplace?
- I wonder what next year will hold?
- I wonder why I am more motivated to clean my kitchen when there are a lot of dirty dishes instead of just one, like right now?
- I wonder what I will do Friday, on my next day off?
- I wonder if I'll be able to make it to work before 9 tomorrow?
- I wonder why I always forget about my Bible Study until Monday (we meet on Wednesday night)?
- I wonder why it sometimes feels easier to fight God then give in.. when that's the (obviously) better path?

And that's about as deep as I can get right now.

3 thoughts from other people:

Jenna said...

You can always hang out with me on Friday. Or do your Bible study. Good seeing you today - you look really busy for having so much time off. ;)

noell said...

Good questions! Maybe we can talk on Friday since you'll be off. Course I have to work, but then when i get off i can call you! love you friend.

Anonymous said...

i wonder why I haven't kept up on your blog enough. Need to read it more.
Jay