CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged

Apparently I was tagged twice and forgot to post the tagged thing, so here it is.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. I'm going to skip this step ;)

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was 17. It was the spring after the fall I went to Europe for 2 months, I was probably back working at Sonic, visited DC with my dad to do some lobby at on The Hill, and would spend my summer interning with Peacemaker Ministries.

5 Things on my To Do List today: Go to a noon meeting, leave a little early, go on a movie/dinner date with my husband, try and have a good attitude even when tired, eat yummy leftover tomato basil soup and grainy bread - the soup my mom made during her visit last week.

Snacks I Enjoy: Lately it's been yogurt with granola in it, bottled frappuccinos, little bites of chocolate and the Skittles in my office.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire: Go on a long vacation with my husband, visiting all the places we want to see and being thoughtful, but not worrying about money. Buy a house, pay off debt, give large gifts to people (especially family) to help bless their lives... things they wouldn't be able to do, like pay off morgages.

3 of my Bad Habits: I play with my eye brows. It's somewhat harmless, but is definitely a habit! Lately I've let myself be grumpy and have a bad attitude when I feel like it, am trying to change that. Desserts.

5 places I have lived: I can only list 5? Hah! Los Alamos, New Mexico, Helena and Billings, Montana, Portland and Dallas, Oregon.

5 Jobs I have had: Office person at an auto shop, carhop (complete with rollerskates) at Sonic, loading trucks at night with frozen food, checker at an IGA, helper/nanny/cleaner for a woman with a new baby... those were just 5 of the jobs I had before graduating highschool.

3 thoughts from other people:

Jenna said...

Yippie! Thanks for finally posting! Interesting life experiences you mentioned that I didn't even know about.

Anonymous said...

My first thought was... "She can't be THAT old!!" It's bad enough to have one child over 30... *sigh*

Aly sun said...

This was fun to read!